You may need to present your firm’s financial information for a business transaction, for example, an acquisition. A contractual audit will evaluate your processes.
Our specialists will carry out these audits independently to make sure that you meet the demands of regulators and the expectations of the market - but also to optimise your financial reporting. We tailor contractual assignments to meet your needs, by example:
- Support you in preparing your listing
- Provide pro forma accounts and optimised financial information
- Process accounts for complex operations (financing, outsourcing)
- Make sure your financial statements meet IFRS/US GAAP standards
- Prepare and review ‘carve-out’ financial statements
- Draft manuals of accounting principles